Patient Information Sheets
On this page...
- Fair PharmaCare
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- BC Smoking Cessation Program Information
- Drug Information
- Other PharmaCare Plans and Policies
- Health Education
- General Information
- Information for New Residents of Canada
- Information for Seniors (PDF)
- Income Review
- Monthly Deductible Payment Option
- Blood Glucose Testing Strip Quantity Limits
- Blood Glucose Testing for Type 2 Diabetes
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Program (PDF)
- Plagiocephaly Helmets (PDF)
- Insulin Pump Coverage (PDF)
Smoking Cessation Materials for Educators
- Cholinesterase Inhibitors (PDF)—memory loss medications used in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Oral Anticoagulants in Atrial Fibrillation (AF) (PDF)—drugs used to thin blood to prevent blood clots from forming in patients with AF which causes heart rhythm disorders
- Etanercept (PDF)—drug used for rheumatological indcations and is affected by the Biosimilars Initiative.
- Infliximab (PDF)—drug used for rheumatological and dermatological indications and is affected by the Biosimilars Initiative.
- Insulin Glargine (PDF)—drug used for diabetes (type 1 and 2) and is affected by the Biosimilars Initiative.
- Special Authority Coverage (PDF)
- BC Palliative Care Benefits Program (PDF)
- PharmaCare Policy on Pharmacy Inducements (PDF)
- The Drug Review Process in B.C. (PDF)
- Modernized Reference Drug Program (PDF)