Patient Information Sheets
Fair PharmaCare Plan
Information sheets are available in English, Arabic, French, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Punjabi, Farsi, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese and Filipino. Open the accordions below to find the ones you or your patients need.
Medical Devices and Supplies
BC Smoking Cessation Program
- Cholinesterase Inhibitors (PDF)—memory loss medications used in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Oral Anticoagulants in Atrial Fibrillation (AF) (PDF)—drugs used to thin blood to prevent blood clots from forming in patients with AF which causes heart rhythm disorders
- Etanercept (PDF)—drug used for rheumatological indcations and is affected by the Biosimilars Initiative.
- Infliximab (PDF)—drug used for rheumatological and dermatological indications and is affected by the Biosimilars Initiative.
- Insulin Glargine (PDF)—drug used for diabetes (type 1 and 2) and is affected by the Biosimilars Initiative.
- Rituxumab (PDF)—drug used for vascular and rheumatological indications and is affected by the Biosimilars Initative.
Other PharmaCare Plans and Policies
- Special Authority Coverage (PDF)
- BC Palliative Care Benefits Program (PDF)
- PharmaCare Policy on Pharmacy Inducements (PDF)
- The Drug Review Process in B.C. (PDF)
- Modernized Reference Drug Program (PDF)