Goods you can purchase
Teabag fertilizer formulated for seedlings
Use this supply arrangement
Step 1: Check if your organization is authorized. Organizations that may use this supply arrangement are:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector organizations on the CSA Users list
Step 2: Review pricing and contact the supplier. When you contact them, indicate which organization you work for and reference their CSA number.
Step 3: Complete your purchase. Work with the supplier to complete the purchase documentation required by your organization. Ministries may use the purchase document template (PDF, 888KB).
Information about this supply arrangement
- Download a copy of the complete terms and conditions (PDF, 105KB)
- This supply arrangement expires Dec 31, 2023
- Only goods outlined on the price lists are available; other goods need to be obtained in accordance with CPPM 6 - Procurement Policy
- The maximum value of an individual purchase through this CSA is $75,000 (including freight and taxes)
- If your purchase will exceed $75,000, you must consult with the Procurement Services Branch to discuss purchasing options
Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared.
Reforestation Technology International
Spectrum Pacific Products Inc.
Related Supply Arrangements
View the A to Z list of all goods and services
Discover BC Procurement Resources
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions