Emergency Management: Community Recovery Manager Services
This Emergency Management: Community Recovery Manager Services Commodity is a Closed Framework CSA.
Purchasing from this commodity involves a Competitive Ordering Process.
For definition of an Open Framework CSA or a Closed Framework CSA, see here.
Services you can purchase
This CSA provides for the delivery of community recovery manager services required by a Purchaser.
Role of Community Recovery Manager (CRM)
- If requested, be available 24/7 during the short-term recovery stage and be willing to perform a variety of duties within the scope of the position’s responsibilities.
- Ability to travel to disaster areas of the province on short notice (24 hours – 2 weeks) and visit remote locations by vehicle, boat, air or on foot for overnight or extended hours in all-weather considerations due to emergencies.
- Ability to speak formally and informally to various audiences including community meetings, with local and regional elected representatives, Community Leadership, businesses and industry experts (e.g. insurance, construction, etc.).
- It is intended that the CRM works out of an office [in the affected community/near the affected community] to understand the local impacts and be available for inquiries and face to face meetings as required. There may be circumstances in which the CRM could transition to remote delivery of services after an initial period of time.
Use this supply arrangement
Step 1: Check if your organization is authorized. Organizations that may use this supply arrangement are:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector organizations on the CSA User's List
Step 2a: Engage suppliers in competitive service request process. Complete the Competitive Service Request - Appendix B (DOC, 52.2KB). Send the completed Appendix B to all of the suppliers found under Supplier contact information. After the closing date and time, choose the supplier to make the purchase from.
Step 2b: Engage a supplier based on selective criteria requests. Issue a Service Request (DOC, 52.2KB) to the CSA Holder that best meets the specific requirements needed for the Service Request.
Step 3: Complete your purchase. Countersign page 3 and return it to the supplier to confirm the purchase.
Information about this supply arrangement
- Download a copy of the complete terms and conditions (PDF, 754 KB)
- This supply arrangement expires July 13, 2024 with three one-year options to extend
- Only services outlined on the price lists are available; other services need to be obtained in accordance with CPPM 6 - Procurement Policy
- There is no longer a dollar limit associated with this CSA
Related Supply Arrangements
View the A to Z list of all goods and services
Discover BC Procurement Resources
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions