Pipe, Galvanized Steel
Goods you can purchase
Galvanized steel pipe
Galvanized steel pipe arches
Use this supply arrangement
Step 1: Check if your organization is authorized. Organizations that may use this supply arrangement are:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector organizations on the CSA Users list
Step 2: Review pricing and contact the supplier. When you contact them, indicate which organization you work for and reference their CSA number.
Step 3: Complete your purchase. Work with the supplier to complete the purchase documentation required by your organization. Ministries may use the purchase document template (PDF, 888KB).
Information about this supply arrangement
- Download a copy of the complete terms and conditions (PDF, 370KB)
- This supply arrangement expires May 31, 2024.
- Only goods outlined on the price lists are available; other goods need to be obtained in accordance with CPPM 6 - Procurement Policy
- The maximum value of an individual purchase through this CSA is $100,000 (including freight and taxes)
- If your purchase will exceed $100,000, you must consult with the Procurement Services Branch to discuss purchasing options
- Agreements are for pipe and pipe fittings that meet Ministry of Transportation specifications
Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared.
Atlantic Industries Limited
Related Supply Arrangements
View the A to Z list of all goods and services
Discover BC Procurement Resources
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions