Last updated: June 13, 2022
BC Mail Plus is a branch within Supply Services.
On this page
- Who can buy from this supply arrangement?
- What can I buy?
- How do I access these services?
- How much does it cost?
- Have any questions?
- Government program providing this service
- Important Information
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. Government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
With locations across the province, we provide mail distribution services for ministries, the broader public sector and publicly-funded agencies.
BC Mail Plus provides customized solutions for each aspect of your mail out including: document design, variable printing, inserting and distribution.
Offers discounted rates for courier/shipping services via “MyShip accounts”.
Digitizing documents for efficient access or storage, and Data capture from survey, registration forms or ballots.
Identification cards with or without security features.
Movement of government employee household furniture and effects for new and existing employees.
- Contact BC Mail Plus at 250-952-5102
- Cost is dependent upon the service and service level chosen.
- Contact BC Mail Plus for an estimate
- Email the commodity manager
BC Mail Plus
1150 McKenzie Ave
Technology, Innovation, Procurement and Supply Division is comprised of closely related programs that together offer procurement and supply solutions that can be customized to meet your organization’s requirements.