Industry Intelligence services (industry intelligence, market research and research services) are now available to both the Province and the broader public sector through three supply arrangements
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. Government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- market research subscriptions
- market intelligence research
- other market research services
In 2021, the Province entered an arrangement with Forrester Research Incorporated. This agreement makes it possible for the Province and broader public sector entities to procure industry intelligence services.
Industry intelligence uses research services to create a broad picture of existing markets, customers, problems, competition and growth potential for new products and services. The company listed offers a variety of unique services the province can use to better understand the marketplace.
You can access these services directly through the vendors listed below
Cost is dependent upon the services purchased
- No service agreements should be entered into beyond the expiry date of the supply arrangements.
- Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers
- A copy of supply arrangement is available