Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
This Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Commodity is an Open Framework CSA.
Purchasing from this commodity involves a Competitive Ordering Process.
For definition of an Open Framework CSA or a Closed Framework CSA, see here.
Goods and services you can purchase
- Level 1 Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Level 3 Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Related accessories
- Basic Installation
Step 1: Check if your organization is authorized. Organizations that may use this supply arrangement are:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector organizations on the CSA Users List
Step 2: Engage suppliers in competitive order process. Changes to trade agreements have resulted in a requirement to conduct a Competitive Ordering Process. Complete the Competitive Ordering Process (Appendix B)(DOCX, 93KB) and send it to all of the suppliers found under on the following summary of supplier document (XLXS, 13KB).
Step 3: Complete your purchase. After the closing date/time, select the lowest priced, compliant supplier and countersign page 4 of Schedule 1 and return it to that supplier to confirm the purchase.
Information about this supply arrangement
- Download a copy of the complete terms and conditions (PDF, 705KB)
- This supply arrangement expires June 27, 2025 with two one-year options to extend
- Only goods outlined above are available; other goods need to be obtained in accordance with CPPM 6 - Procurement Policy
- There is no longer a dollar limit associated with this CSA
Supplier contact information
A list of Supplier contacts has been provided for your convenience. Please see here.
Related Supply Arrangements
View the A to Z list of all goods and services
Discover BC Procurement Resources
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions