Information Schedule Development Services
This Information Schedule Development Commodity is a Closed Framework CSA.
Purchasing from this commodity involves a Competitive Ordering Process.
For definition of an Open Framework CSA or a Closed Framework CSA, see here.
Services you can purchase
Ministries can order the services of an authorized Consultant that will develop new and amended Operational Records Classification Systems (ORCS) for Ministry program areas, in accordance with the standards established in the Developer’s Handbook (PDF, 5.3MB).
NOTE: A detailed description of the full services available through this CSA are available within Appendix A – Services and Pricing. Appendix A for each CSA Holder can be found below within the section “Pricing and supplier contact information”.
Use this supply arrangement
Step 1: Check if your organization is authorized. Organizations that may use this supply arrangement are:
- B.C. government ministries
Step 2: Fill out a Service Request form (DOCX, 15KB) and issue it to the supplier.
Step 3: Follow the remaining steps (e) through (h) of the Ordering Process (PDF, 112KB).
Information about this supply arrangement
- Download a copy of Appendix D (order terms and conditions) (PDF, 249KB)
- Download a copy of the complete CSA terms and conditions (PDF, 729KB)
- This supply arrangement expires on September 28, 2024 with three one-year extension options
- Only services outlined on the price lists are available; other services need to be obtained in accordance with CPPM 6 - Procurement Policy
- There is no dollar maximum of an individual purchase through this CSA
Pricing and supplier contact information
Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared.
TEKsystems Canada Corp.
Related Supply Arrangements
View the A to Z list of all goods and services
Discover BC Procurement Resources
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions