Government Digital Experience Division (GDX) administers standing arrangements for citizen engagement services that apply to all ministries.
On this page:
- Who can buy from this supply arrangement?
- What can I buy?
- How do I access these services?
- How much does it cost?
This supply arrangement is available to B.C. government ministries.
Professional public engagement services throughout the province, from the following 10 service areas:
- General Public and Stakeholder Engagement Advisory and Management
- Community Meetings
- Representative Process
- Graphic Facilitation
- Questionnaire Design, Delivery, and Analysis
- Telephone Townhalls
- Outreach and Engagement Promotion
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Engagement Report Writing
- Indigenous Advice and Engagement
- There are a number of tools that can be used to implement citizen engagement projects, please review the B.C. Government Citizen Engagement Handbook for additional information on how best to design your citizen engagement activity or project
- If you are interested in using citizen engagement services, first contact the GCPE Communications Director or Communications Manager assigned to your ministry
- Or contact the Citizen Engagement Team directly at: CitizenEngagement@gov.bc.ca
The Citizen Engagement Team is cost-recovery, dependent upon the services utilized.