Services you can purchase
Survey and data collection
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Questionnaire and sample design
- Survey administration and results reporting
- Survey project management
- Data visualization
- Statistical modelling and analysis
- Economic analysis
- Labour market modelling, projections and forecasting
- Population and demographic analysis
- Macro-economic modelling
Use this standing offer
Step 1: Check if your organization is authorized. Organizations that may use this standing offer are:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector organizations on the CSA Users list
Step 2: Contact BC Stats about your research question or problem. BC Stats will work with you to develop a suitable solution and come up with a plan. At this stage, scope, cost, and timelines are negotiated with you.
Step 3: Develop a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). Once a plan is in place, BC Stats will draft an MOU for you review and sign-off.
Step 4: Once your project is finished, complete your purchase. Provide BC Stats with your account information for the journal voucher.
Pricing will be dependent on the scope and timelines of your project.
View the A to Z list of all goods and services