Pacific Timber Supply Area
The Pacific Timber Supply Area (TSA) is located in the South Coast and West Coast Natural Resource Regions.
The allowable annual cut (AAC) of the Pacific timber supply area (TSA) is 796,776 cubic metres, as of July 16, 2018, due to the AAC Administration Regulation adjustment for Qala-yit Community Forest (K5U).
Feedback is welcome on any issues related to this timber supply review. Public input is a vital part of the timber supply review process.
Current Timber Supply Review
- CUT LEVEL DECREASED FOR PACIFIC TIMBER SUPPLY AREA
Reference #2017FLNRO218-001413 Released on August 10 2017
- Rationale for AAC Determination August 2017
- Timber Supply Review Analysis and full package (PDF) includes
- Analysis Report September 2016
- Information Package August 2016
- Economic Operability Assessment August 2016
- Timber Supply Review Analysis Report (PDF) September 2016
- Economic Operability Assessment Analysis (PDF) August 2016
- Pacific TSA Overview Map (PDF)