Pacific Timber Supply Area
The Pacific Timber Supply Area (TSA) is located in the South Coast and West Coast Natural Resource Regions.
The allowable annual cut (AAC) of the Pacific timber supply area (TSA) is 796,776 cubic metres, as of July 16, 2018, due to the AAC Administration Regulation adjustment for Qala-yit Community Forest (K5U).
Current Timber Supply Review
- Cut level decreased for Pacific Timber Supply Area (PDF, 579KB)
Reference #2017FLNRO218-001413 Released on August 10, 2017
Timber Supply Area documents
- Rationale for AAC Determination (PDF, 545KB) August, 2017
- Timber Supply Review Analysis and full package (PDF, 545KB) September, 2016
- Timber Supply Review Analysis Report (PDF, 650KB) September, 2016
- Economic Operability Assessment Analysis (PDF, 611KB) August, 2016
- Pacific TSA Overview Map (PDF, 4.7MB)
Find more information about the area removed in the Cascadia Timber Supply Area designation here.