Pacific Timber Supply Area
The Pacific Timber Supply Area (TSA) is located in the South Coast and West Coast Natural Resource Regions.
Effective August 10, 2017, the allowable annual cut (AAC) for the portion of the TSA not within the Great Bear Rainforest is 803,300 cubic metres and the AAC for the portion of the TSA within the Great Bear Rainforest is 62,400 cubic metres.
Feedback is welcome on any issues related to this timber supply review. Public input is a vital part of the timber supply review process.
Current Timber Supply Review
- CUT LEVEL DECREASED FOR PACIFIC TIMBER SUPPLY AREA
Reference #2017FLNRO218-001413 Released on August 10 2017
- Rationale for AAC Determination August 2017
- Timber Supply Review Analysis and full package (PDF) includes
- Analysis Report September 2016
- Information Package August 2016
- Economic Operability Assessment August 2016
- Timber Supply Review Analysis Report (PDF) September 2016
- Economic Operability Assessment Analysis (PDF) August 2016