Timber Supply Review & Allowable Annual Cut
Timber supply is the amount of timber that is forecast to be available for harvesting over a specified time and under a particular management regime. It is a combination of:
- The condition of the existing forest
- The growth rate of the existing and harvested forest
- How the forest is managed for timber and other resource values
- Choices around the rate of harvest
Previous Timber Supply Review Documents
Older and previous TSR documents are still available, users may access these documents through the following site: http://data.nrs.gov.bc.ca/TSR_Historical/
If you require further information contact Timber Supply Review Technician.
Find out more about the timber supply review process:
- Timber Supply Review (TSR) Backgrounder (PDF)
- TSR Document Descriptions (PDF)
- TSR Tree Farm Licences (PDF)
- TSR Timber Supply Areas (PDF))
- Sign-up for Timber Supply Review Email Notices
Timber Supply Review Special Reports
Periodically, forest analysis staff will do analysis or modelling in light of changing forest conditions.
Impacts of 2017 Fires on Timber Supply provides an impact analysis of the 2017 wildfires on timber supply in the 100 Mile House, Quesnel and Williams Lake timber supply areas.