Sea to Sky Natural Resource District Road Safety Information
Forest Service Road (FSR) Conditions - Sea to Sky District - updated regularly
- In-SHUCK-ch FSR #7343 closures at 1.5km
- September 4 - 18, 2019 - In-SHUCK-ch FSR closures 7:00pm - 4:00am nightly. Traffic will be able to pass through the work zone periodically, but drivers should expect up to 2 hour delays.
- ROAD WORKS: April 1, 2019 - November 2019: Major road works on the In-SHUCK-ch FSR (also know as the Lillooet Lake Road) between 0 - 2km. Key dates to note: April 1, 2019 - start of project; July/ August 2019 - anticipated use of bypass road which will have a 20% grade (extreme caution for oversized vehicles and trailers); October/ November 2019 - projected completion of the project. Please check Forest Service Road (FSR) Conditions - Sea to Sky District page under the heading In-SHUCK-ch FSR for updated road conditions.
- DEACTIVATION: February 2, 2017: Under Section 121 (9) of the Forest Act, please find notice of the deactivation or transfer of selected Forest Service Roads within the Sea to Sky Natural Resource District.
- BC Bid
- Notice to Contractors (Effective April 1, 2017)
- Public and Worker Health and Safety Information
- BC Forest Safety
- Resource Road Engineering Standards & Guidelines
- BCTS Wet Weather Safety Shutdown Guidelines
- Radio Communication Protocols for FSRs and Radio Frequencies
- Traffic Use On Forest Service Roads (road counters)
- Road Use Permit Obligations and Expectations, Sea to Sky Natural Resource District
- Driving on Forest Roads
- Radio Calling
- Volcanic Landslide Risk Management
- Lillooet River Valley, BC: Start of north and south FSRs to Meager Confluence, Meager Creek and Upper Lillooet River
- Weather Thresholds and Operational Safety Planning
- Turbid Creek, Mount Cayley, Squamish River Valley, BC.
- Road permits requirements - new page coming soon