North Island - Central Coast Natural Resource District Road Safety Information
Updated as of Aug. 6, 2019
Upgrades to the San Josef Main FSR have been completed, access to Raft Cove Park and Cape Scott Park are now available without delay or closures. The road conditions are drivable but there are many potholes, please drive with caution.
Access to Side Bay and Lawn Point has now been restored. Repairs have been completed on the Side Bay FSR to remove slide debris from the road, please drive with caution.
North Vancouver Island
- Dick Booth FSR (8211) – Closed – no vehicle access.
- Georgie Lake FSR (8116) – Closed Ursie Creek Branch.
- Pinch Creek/Branch 25 FSR (10656) - Closed just up from lake, no vehicle access to Alice Lake.
- Restless FSR (Gooding Cove) (7989) - Is accessible but is brushed in, drive at your own risk.
- Ronning FSR (10506) – Bridge removed at Palmerston Crossing – no vehicle access.
- East Nusatsum (9021) - Closed at 4.5 km due to washout.
- Nusatsum FSR (8130) – 4x4 access only, no access beyond 21km due to washouts and avalanches.
- Salloomt FSR (8231) - Blocked at Goat Creek due to washout.
- Talchako FSR (8250) - Blocked part way to Gyllenspetz due to slide material. Quad access only.
- Kimsquit FSR (7784) – Closed
- Kingcome FSR (5489) - Closed past 6km – no access
- Machmell FSR (7588) - No access beyond 3km
- Scott Cove FSR (8129) - Closed
- Sheemahant FSR (7975) - No access beyond 12km
- South Bentick FSR – Closed