Cariboo-Chilcotin Natural Resource District Road Safety Information
- Forest Road Safety Roles (PDF, 69.3KB)
- Driving Forest Roads (PDF, 114KB)
- Communicating Known Hazards and Assessing Road Risk (PDF, 120KB)
- Road Hazard Reporting Form (PDF, 132KB)
- Radio Calling (PDF, 125KB)
- Low-Bedding/Wide Loads (PDF, 105KB)
- Radio Channel (RR) Maps
- Forest Worker Rescue Maps (PDF, 7.57MB) - Large Map, may be slow to load
Anahim Connector Route
The public was invited to comment on a proposed connector road between the communities of Vanderhoof and Anahim Lake. The ministry is consulting with First Nations, stakeholders and the public, as well as undertaking environmental, heritage and recreation reviews before making a decision on whether to proceed with construction.
- Anahim Connector Route (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Anahim connector Information Bulletin
- Proposed Anahim Connector Road Risk Assessment and Mitigation Reports
Kluskus Connector Route
The public is invited to comment on a proposal to build a connector road between the Quesnel Natural Resource District and the Stuart Nechako Natural Resource District.
- Kluskus Connector Route (PDF, 903KB)
- For commenting, please review the Kluskus Connector Information Bulletin
There are no closures at this time. Drivers should use extreme caution when crossing flooded areas.
- Water is flowing over the Moffat Lake Forest Service Road (also known as the 2300 Road) near 150 Mile House at approximately 25km and the roadway has partially eroded. The road has been marked with flagging tape to warn users.
- Clusko-Aneko Forest Service Road in the Chilcotin area (also known as the 4600 Road) is narrowed to one lane at 13.5 km due to a washout. The site is marked with barricades but is driveable. Repairs will take place once ground conditions improve.