Cariboo-Chilcotin Natural Resource District Road Safety Information
- Forest Road Safety Roles (PDF, 69.3KB)
- Driving Forest Roads (PDF, 114KB)
- Communicating Known Hazards and Assessing Road Risk (PDF, 120KB)
- Road Hazard Reporting Form (PDF, 132KB)
- Radio Calling (PDF, 125KB)
- Low-Bedding/Wide Loads (PDF, 105KB)
- Radio Channel (RR) Maps
- Forest Worker Rescue Maps (PDF, 7.57MB) - Large Map, may be slow to load
Anahim Connector Route
The public was invited to comment on a proposed connector road between the communities of Vanderhoof and Anahim Lake. The ministry is consulting with First Nations, stakeholders and the public, as well as undertaking environmental, heritage and recreation reviews before making a decision on whether to proceed with construction.
- Anahim Connector Route (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Anahim connector Information Bulletin
- Proposed Anahim Connector Road Risk Assessment and Mitigation Reports
Kluskus Connector Route
The public is invited to comment on a proposal to build a connector road between the Quesnel Natural Resource District and the Stuart Nechako Natural Resource District.
- Kluskus Connector Route (PDF, 903KB)
- For commenting, please review the Kluskus Connector Information Bulletin
Bootjack – Gavin Forest Service Road: Located off the Bootjack FSR (a.k.a. Mt Polley Mine Access Road) at approximately 7 kilometres.
The FSR is closed at the bridge located at the beginning of the road. Due to the bridge condition, access is barricaded and traffic is limited to ATV-type traffic only. The FSR is also permanently closed at the Edney Creek Crossing at approximately 9km.