Quesnel Natural Resource District Road Safety Information
- Nazko Hwy Bus Stops - Information for Logging Truck Drivers (PDF, 290KB)
- NOTICE - Changes to Radio Communications Protocols - FSR (PDF, 68.9KB)
- Driving Forest Roads (PDF, 71.9KB)
- Radio Calling (PDF, 74.7KB)
- Lowbedding/Wide Loads (PDF, 69.7KB)
- Road Information Sign Placement (PDF, 73.9KB)
- Forest Road Safety Roles (PDF, 19.5KB)
- Communication Known Hazards and Assessing Road Risk (PDF, 18KB)
- Remote Worker Evacuation Sites - Description (PDF, 23KB)
- Remote Worker Evacuation Sites (PDF, 28KB)
- Remote Worker Evacuation Sites Map (PDF, 8,446KB) - Large, may be slow to load
- Primary Road Operators list (XLSX, 17KB)
- Road Channel Map
- Current Haul Speeds (PDF, 175 KB)
Kluskus Connector Route
The public is invited to comment on a proposal to build a connector road between the Quesnel Natural Resource District and the Stuart Nechako Natural Resource District.
- Kluskus Connector Route (PDF, 903KB)
- For commenting, please review the Kluskus Connector Information Bulletin
- 7000 Road: Road is closed at 0 km.
- Honolulu Road: Road is closed at 33 kilometres due to a washout.
- Milburn Mountain Road (Tower Road): This road is closed due to a washout at about 2 km.
- Peters Creek Forest Service Road: Road is closed until further notice at 0 km due to a very active slide.
Beginning June, 2018, the Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development will start deactivating up to 500 kilometres of permit roads located in BC Timber Sales operating areas, throughout the Quesnel Natural Resource District – weather permitting. For more information contact the Quesnel Natural Resource District office: Forests.QuesnelDistrictOffice@gov.bc.ca
Road User maps (note: these maps may be slow to load)
Large District Maps
Note: this map can be slow to load