Thompson Rivers Natural Resource District Road Safety Information
- FRP 1 Driving Forest Roads (PDF, 126KB)
- FRP 2 Radio Calling (PDF, 124KB)
- FRP 3 Low Bedding-Wide Loads (PDF, 121KB)
- FRP 4 Road Sign Placement (PDF, 67KB)
- Radio Channel Maps
Elephant Hill and Allie Lake Wildfire Areas
Closed to use by motorized vehicles, except on existing roads. Effective January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2020.
- Elephant Hill and Allie Lake Section 58 map
- Elephant Hill and Allie Lake Wildfire Area closed to off-road vehicle use - Information Bulletin
- Elephant Hill and Allie Lake Section 58 Frequently Asked Questions
- Legal Order Elephant Hill and Allie Lake
Elephant Hill Wildfire Area
Closed to use by motorized vehicles, except on existing roads. Effective May 17, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
Adams River Bridge Temporary Closure at 1.5km on Road 40
September 27- Oct 2nd 7am to 5pm
October 2-4th 7am to 5pm ( open once a day 1pm -130pm)
Arrowstone FSR 8735 (As of May 2, 2018)
Closed at 1.5km due to washout. Closed until further notice.
Peddie Mountain FSR