Service BC Location: Vernon
Please call rather than coming into the office if you have:
- Symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or fever
- A sick family member or have been around someone who is sick
- Not completed the 14-day isolation after travel abroad
We are now accepting appointments throughout the day!
Appointments are required for ICBC Knowledge testing, all other services are also available for walk in service. Appointments are available 30 days in advance. Road tests must be booked through ICBC directly at www.icbc.com.
Service BC is unable to provide access to or assistance with Service Canada programs.
Walk-in service is available when renewing your drivers licence at Service BC.
Specific Core Services Available at this Location:
Services that do not require an in-person visit have been identified as Online.
- Affordable Child Care Benefit – Online
- Ambulance Service Fee Payments – Online
- BC Hydro
- Community Crisis Fund – Online
- BC Online (Government Services Online) – Online
- BC Services Card
- BC Transplant Registration – Online
- BC Vital Statistics Services – Marriage Licence Issuance in office only;
- BCeID (ID for Online Government Services) – Online
- Commissioner for Taking Affidavits (limited authority)
- Corporate Registry Services
- Court Registry Services – Online
- Manufactured Home Searches, Relocation Permits and Initial Registrations
- Medical Services Plan/Health Insurance BC – Online
- ICBC – Driver Licence Services - Online
- Residential Tenancy Forms and Application Submission – Online
- Rural Property Tax Services
ICBC collects fines on behalf of the provincial government for violation tickets issued under any provincial statute included in the Offence Act. These include traffic violations and any wildlife violations issued by a conservation officer.