Service BC Location: Kamloops

For ICBC driver licensing support please call 1-800-950-1498.

If you have questions or need to book an appointment please call 1-800-663-7867 for assistance.

Provincial restrictions are in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19.  The restrictions are made by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) under the Public Health Act.  More information on the current public health order is available here: Provincial and regional restrictions

Please call rather than visit the office if you have:

  • Symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or fever
  • A sick family member or have been around someone who is sick
  • Not completed the 14-day isolation after travel abroad 

By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination is required to access some events, services and businesses to help protect people from COVID-19. You can learn more by visiting the BC Government website:

Popular Services

 Getting Married | Change My Name | Birth Services | Hunting and Fishing | Provincial Government Payments | Landlord and Tenant Relations | ID Verification | After a DeathMore Information and Services

Getting Married

  • Purchase a Marriage Licence

What to Bring

  • Marriage Certificate

Order Certificates Online

 Call Vital Statistics: 1 888 876-1633

Change My Name

Apply for Legal Change of Name

 Call Vital Statistics: 1 888 876-1633

Birth Services

  • Birth Registration

Register a Newborn

  • Birth Certificate

Order Certificates Online

  • Change to Birth Information

What to Bring

 Call Vital Statistics: 1 888 876-1633

Hunting and Fishing

  • Fish and Wildlife ID

  • BC Resident Hunting Licence and Tags
    • Youth (10 - 18 years old)
    • Initiation (first time hunting licence)
  • Non-resident Hunting 

Get Hunting Licence

  • BC Resident and Non-resident Fishing (Angling) Licence

Get Fishing Licence

  • Purchase in-person

 Find a Local Retail Vendor

 Call Fish and Wildlife: 1 877 855-3222

Provincial Government Payments

  • BC Motor Vehicle (Traffic) Violation Tickets and Disputes
  • BC Violation Tickets and Disputes 

Pay or Dispute Violation Ticket

  • Ambulance Service Fee Payments
  • BC Student Loans
  • Court Fines
  • MSP/HIBC Payments
  • International Student Health Fee

Pay Revenue Services

  • Rural Property Tax
  • Provincial Sales Tax (PST)
  • Fuel Tax Refund for Persons with Disabilities

Go to eTaxBC

 Call Service BC: 1 800 663-7867

Landlord and Tenant Relations

  • Pay filing fees
  • Submit evidence (if unable to complete online)

Apply for Dispute Resolution

Respond to a Dispute Hearing

 Call Residential Tenancy Branch: 1 800 665-8779


Verify My Identification (ID)

  • BC Services Card

Verify Mobile Card 

 Call Service BC: 1 800 663-7867

After a Death

  • First Steps When Someone Dies

What to Do

 Call Vital Statistics: 1 888 876-1633

 More Information and Services

Service BC is unable to provide access to or assistance with Service Canada programs.

  • You are encouraged to use self-serve options to access Service Canada programs and services online, and to avoid calling Service Canada if your request is not urgent. 
  • If you would like to be contacted by Service Canada please complete this form.

Contact Service Canada

Services Available at this Location:

Services that do not require an in-person visit have been identified as Online.

  • Address Change BC – Online
  • Affordable Child Care Benefit – Online
  • Ambulance Service Fee Payments – Online
  • BC Hydro
    • Community Crisis Fund – Online
  • BC Online (Government Services Online) – Online
    • Personal Property (Motor Vehicle) Lien Search
  • BC Services Card
    • Identity Verification – Online
  • BC Transplant Registration – Online
  • BC Vital Statistics Services – Marriage Licence Issuance in office only;
    • BC Birth Certificate – Online
    • BC Marriage Certificate – Online
    • BC Death Certificate – Online
  • BCeID (ID for Online Government Services) – Online
  • Cannabis Worker/Associate Attestation
  • Commissioner for Taking Affidavits (limited authority)  
  • Corporate Registry Services
    • BC Business Registration (OneStop) – Online
    • BC Corporations – Online
    • BC Cooperatives – Online
    • BC Societies – Online
  • Court Registry Services – Online
  • Elections BC
  • Exam Invigilation Services - please call the office to set up an appointment
    • Industry Training Authority (ITA) Exams - Online
    • Pesticide Exams - Online
    • Guide Outfitter Exams
    • Angling Guide Exams
  • Fishing (Angling) Licences - Online
  • Forestry Worker Support Program - Online
  • Hunting Licence (BC Resident) - Online 
  • Manufactured Home Searches, Relocation Permits and Initial Registrations - Online
  • Medical Services Plan/Health Insurance BC – Online
  • Residential Tenancy Forms and Application Submission – Online
  • Rural Property Tax Services
  • Water Rental Payments