Service BC Location: Burnaby *four services ONLY
Effective July 1, 2021, masks are recommended for all indoor public spaces in British Columbia.
Please call rather than coming into the office if you have:
- Symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or fever
- A sick family member or have been around someone who is sick
- Not completed the 14-day isolation after travel abroad
Service BC continues serving our communities. To protect the health of our citizens and employees, we will be delivering core services only. These include:
- BC Services Card
- Identity Verification – Online
- BCeID (ID for Online Government Services) – Online
- Hazardous Waste License to Transport Applications (new and renewal). Email your application package to: email@example.com
- Pesticide License Applications (new and renewals). Email your application package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service BC is unable to provide access to or assistance with Service Canada programs.