Service BC Location: Burnaby *four services ONLY
Service BC Burnaby is closed January 6, 2022. Please watch this page for updates related to the opening of the office.
Effective August 25, 2021, masks are mandatory for all indoor public spaces in British Columbia.
Please call rather than coming into the office if you have:
- Symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or fever
- A sick family member or have been around someone who is sick
- Not completed the 14-day isolation after travel abroad
Service BC continues serving our communities. To protect the health of our citizens and employees, we will be delivering core services only. These include:
- BC Services Card
- Identity Verification – Online
- BCeID (ID for Online Government Services) – Online
- Hazardous Waste License to Transport Applications (new and renewal). Email your application package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pesticide License Applications (new and renewals). Email your application package to: email@example.com
Service BC is unable to provide access to or assistance with Service Canada programs.