Please call rather than coming into the office if you have:
- Symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or fever
- A sick family member or have been around someone who is sick
- Not completed the 14-day isolation after travel abroad
During the first hour of business, vulnerable citizens - including seniors and people who have underlying health conditions or compromised immune systems - will now receive priority service. Call to book an appointment.
Service BC continues serving our communities. To protect the health of our citizens and employees, we will be delivering core services only. These include:
- Income and disability assistance
- Residential Tenancy
- BC Services Card
- Drivers’ licencing
- Affordable Childcare Benefit
- Medical Services Plan (MSP)
- Forestry workers support program
Service BC provides front line support for many of the hundreds of programs and services the provincial government offers to residents, businesses and visitors.
Service BC Search
Please feel free to contact Service BC for assistance.
Phone or email: The Service BC Contact Centre (Enquiry BC) can help you find what you need. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5:00pm (Pacific Time).
In person: Find the nearest Service BC location that offers the service you need using the list below.
Burnaby *two services ONLY
Surrey *two services ONLY
Vancouver *two services ONLY