Avoid all non-essential travel.
New Transport Canada guidelines effective immediately:
- Travelers must stay inside vehicles at all times
- Walk-ons with symptoms of COVID-19 not permitted
- Walk-ons must stay in designated zones only
- All amenities closed until further notice
The inland ferries operate under private contract with the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure. All inland ferries are free of charge to users.
Schedule, crossing time, passenger and vehicle capacity and contact information may be found by clicking on the map or list below.
- Adam's Lake Cable Ferry
- Arrow Park Cable Ferry
- Barnston Island Ferry
- Big Bar Reaction Ferry
- Francois Lake Ferry
- Glade Cable Ferry
- Harrop Cable Ferry
- Kootenay Lake Ferry
- Little Fort Reaction Ferry
- Lytton Reaction Ferry
- McLure Reaction Ferry
- Needles Cable Ferry
- Upper Arrow Lake Ferry
- Usk Reaction Ferry