Adams Lake Cable Ferry
Transport Canada measures are in effect:
- Travelers must stay inside vehicles at all times
- Walk-ons with symptoms of COVID-19 not permitted
- Walk-ons must stay in designated zones only
- All amenities closed until further notice
The Adams Lake ferry runs across Adams Lake, 20km north of Highway 1 between Chase and Sorrento. The ferry is located approximately 80km northeast of Kamloops and 50km northwest of Salmon Arm.
Ferry capacity is 10 vehicles and 48 passengers, subject to the approved load capacity of the vessel. The maximum load capacity of the vessel is 34,000kg (approximately 76,000 lbs).
On demand, 24-hours
- 5 am - 3 am
- 3 am - 5 am (emergency only)
Crossing time: 6 minutes