Find links to information on ferries, cruise ports and recreational boating regulations in B.C.
- BC Ferries routes and schedules
BC Ferries serves up to 47 ports on 25 routes throughout coastal British Columbia.
- B.C. inland ferry routes and schedules
Inland ferries serve 14 routes and are free of charge to users.
- Washington State Ferries connects Sidney B.C. and the San Juan Islands/Anacortes
- Black Ball Ferry connects Victoria and Port Angeles
- Clipper Ferry connects Victoria and Seattle
Boating in B.C. is regulated by Transport Canada.
Boat towing is regulated in B.C.
Cruises and Ports of Call
- British Columbia's Ports of Call for cruise ships including
- Visitor cruises and boat tours
B.C. is one of the world's great sailing regions. Learn about popular cruises,