Environmental Farm Plan Program
The Environmental Farm Plan (EFP) Program supports farm operations to complete agri-environmental risk assessments.
Benefits of completing an EFP include:
- Improved sustainability of British Columbia’s agricultural industry
- Recognition of efforts to manage land in an environmentally sustainable manner
- Enhanced marketing opportunities and improved relationships with environmental agencies
- Improved response to environmental incidents through contingency planning
A qualified planning advisor will work with qualified farmers or ranchers to complete a confidential EFP assessment that outlines recommended actions to help you improve your operation.
- Owners, farmers and ranchers of agricultural land in B.C. (or agricultural land under lease agreement)