Onboarding Team Meetings
Who should be invited?
- Each Project Team Member should be invited and be aware of the agenda if something on it particularly applies to them
- Legal Counsel will not be required for each meeting so should be specifically notified about meetings where they will be required. Note: You cannot have legal representation from one side without the corresponding legal representation from the other.
What should happen at the Weekly Meeting?
- Action items should be reviewed
- The GANTT chart should be reviewed to ensure that we are on track with anything that was scheduled in the previous week and following week. Any changes/adjustments should be reflected in the GANTT chart.
- Any side issues should be added as action items that will be reported out on at the following meeting.
Next Page: New Service Requirements