Resources for hunting licence vendors
Service BC is responsible for the management of hunting licence vendors. Please contact your vendor manager if you have any questions.
Information about the online system
Please refer to the following quick reference guides to learn how to use the Wildlife Information and Licensing Data (WILD) system and process applications for customers with a Fish and Wildlife ID (FWID).
- How to sell resident hunting licences (PDF, 766KB)
- How to sell Limited Entry Hunting applications (PDF, 499KB)
- How to check the status of a Limited Entry Hunting application (PDF, 182KB)
- How to check the status of a Fish and Wildlife ID (PDF, 227KB)
- How to update contact information on a Fish and Wildlife ID profile (PDF, 238KB)
- How to sell non-resident hunting licences to a non-resident hunter (PDF, 823KB)
- How to sell non-resident hunting licences to a guide outfitter or resident Permit to Accompany holder (PDF, 775KB)
- How to complete a financial reconciliation for hunting (PDF, 670KB)
- How to renew a B.C. Resident credential (PDF, 562KB)
Use the following form to submit hunting licence, species licence and LEH application voids.