Resources for Hunting Licence Vendors

Service BC is responsible for the management of hunting vendors and the sale of all basic, supplementary and duplicate licences and authorizations.

Information About the Online System

Learn how to use the Wildlife Information & Licensing Data (WILD) System for vendors.

Vendor Forms

Open the sales applications below to access GST forms for hunting licences and duplicate licenses.

Vendor LEH Application Void Request Form