8. StudentTranscripts Service Registration
The BCeID logon will direct you to the StudentTranscripts Online Registration Form. You will need your PEN, full legal name, DOB and a current email address to complete the registration process.
- Enter your Student Information
- PEN: enter your 9 digit Personal Education Number Personal Education Number (PEN)
- First Name: enter the legal first name you used in Secondary School. Important note: if you do not have a first name contact StudentTranscripts@gov.bc.ca to assist you with the registration process
- Middle Name: enter your middle name (not a mandatory field)
- Last Name: enter the legal last name you used in Secondary School
- Birthdate: enter your date of birth dd/mm/yyyy
- Enter your Contact Information
- Email: enter an email address that you use; this is how the student transcript administrator will contact you if required
- Phone Number: your phone number (not a mandatory field)
- Read the Collection Notice then click on Submit - this triggers the StudentTranscripts service to search the Ministry Database for a matching combination of the PEN, first name, last name and Date of Birth you submitted. Note: to avoid delays in the registration process be sure the student information you enter in the StudentTranscripts Registration, matches the information at your school of record!
- If after 3 attempts the system is unable to match the data you entered with your official student record, the StudentTranscripts system will display a message prompting you for more details. The registration process will be on hold until a transcript administrator contacts you to assist with your registration
You can also email StudentTranscripts@gov.bc.ca for assistance; emails are answered Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
8.1 Activate StudentTranscripts Registration
A successful registration triggers the system to send an email to you. The email contains an activation link that will bind your BCeID to your STs Account; this is done to protect your privacy.
You must click on the link in your email (within 24 hours) to complete the registration process. The system will then display the BCeID Login Page. Enter your BCeID username and password to access the StudentTranscripts Dashboard.
If you are unable to activate your registration within 24 hours, contact StudentTranscripts@gov.bc.ca for assistance.