Order Transcripts and Certificates
The Ministry of Education has your transcript or certificate if you attended a B.C. or Yukon secondary school and you:
- Graduated after 1985 or
- Completed a grade 12 course after 1986 or
- Attended grade 12 prior to 1974 in the University Entrance or Academic-Technical Program
- Graduated in British Columbia after 1985
- GED® records from 1973 to 2014 are retained by the Ministry of Education
If you have a Personal Education Number (PEN)
You will need a BCeID to access the StudentTranscripts Service
If you do not have a Personal Education Number (PEN)
You do not have a PEN if you attended a B.C. K-12 school before 1993, or if you never wrote a B.C. provincial exam (introduced in 1986). If you do not have a PEN, please order below.
- You will receive your graduation certificate at no charge from your school once you have met graduation requirements.
- You can also order copies online using the StudentTranscripts service for $10 each.
- You can order your transcripts online using the StudentTranscript service.
- You may send up to 25 transcripts to post-secondary institutions at no charge
- You may send 1 transcript to a 3rd party at no charge
- Additional transcripts are $10 each.
- Orders are processed in 3 – 6 business days, then sent electronically or mailed using Canada Post standard letter mail service.
- You can order your graduation certificates and transcripts online using the StudentTranscript service for $10 each
- Orders are processed in 3 – 6 business days, then sent electronically or mailed using Canada Post standard letter mail service