Order Transcripts & Certificates
The StudentTranscript Service (STS) is down for maintenance. Please check back later. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Graduated after 1985 or
- Completed a grade 12 course after 1986 or
- Attended grade 12 prior to 1974 in the University Entrance or Academic-Technical Program
If you have a Personal Education Number (PEN)
You will have a PEN if:
- You attended a B.C. K-12 school after 1993 or
- Wrote a B.C. Provincial Exam starting in 1986
If you do not have a Personal Education Number (PEN)
You do not have a PEN if:
- You attended a B.C. K-12 school before 1993, or
- If you never wrote a B.C. provincial exam (introduced in 1986)
- Orders won't be processed if it is determined you should have a PEN
- You will receive your graduation certificate at no charge from your school once you have met graduation requirements.
- You can also order copies online using the StudentTranscripts service for $10 each.
- You can order your transcripts online using the StudentTranscript service.
- You may send up to 25 transcripts to post-secondary institutions at no charge
- You may send 1 transcript to a 3rd party at no charge
- Additional transcripts are $10 each.
- Orders are processed in 3 – 6 business days, then sent electronically or mailed using Canada Post standard letter mail service.
- You can order your graduation certificates and transcripts online using the StudentTranscript service for $10 each
- Orders are processed in 3 – 6 business days, then sent electronically or mailed using Canada Post standard letter mail service