Kersley-Dale Landing Road
Kersley Dale Landing Temporary Access
A temporary, single lane gravel road is open for residents at Kersley Dale Landing Road. The road is intended for local traffic.
Location and Preliminary Options Map
- Kersley-Dale Landing Road is located approximately 20 km south of Quesnel
- The unstable slopes and continued creek erosion, make the current alignment unsafe for public use
- Construction of temporary single lane access road is complete and open for local traffic. See neighbourhood advisory.
- Engineering analysis of repairs and alignment options to replace Kersley-Dale Landing Road is underway
- Geotechnical investigations of the slide area are ongoing, including semi-annual aerial LiDAR surveys and ground-movement monitoring