Information for Device Providers
On this page…
- PharmaCare Provider Enrollment
- BC Services Card
- Benefit information - non-drug products and medical supplies
- PharmaCare policies, procedures and guides
- Reimbursement Schedules and PINs
- PharmaNet access for medical device suppliers
- PharmaCare Publications
PharmaCare Provider Enrollment
Current Enrollment Documents
The Provider Regulation ("the Regulation") under the Pharmaceutical Services Act ("the Act") came into force on December 1, 2014. The Regulation sets out new enrollment criteria for pharmacies, facilities, and other places where drugs, devices, substances or related services are provided ("sites"). It also sets out the commercial terms for the Province of British Columbia's relationship with enrolled providers.
Enrollment documents as of December 1, 2014:
- PharmaCare Provider Enrollment Guide (PDF)
- PharmaCare Provider Enrollment form (HLTH 5432) (PDF)
- Schedule A (HLTH 5432A) - Owner Details (PDF)
- Schedule B (HLTH 5432B) - Additional Sites (PDF)
- Schedule C (HLTH 5432C) - Additional Information (PDF)
- PharmaCare Provider Change form (HLTH 5433) (PDF)
If you want to save a PDF form with the information you have entered onscreen, please:
- Download the form to your computer (Right-click and select "Save Target As" or "download linked file").
- Open your form with Adobe Reader 11 (Menu File > Open).
- Enter your information and save the file to your computer.
Adobe Reader 11 is available as a free download from http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
BC Services Card
- BC Services Card Fact Sheet (PDF, 450KB)
- BC Services Card—Questions and Answers for Health Care Providers (PDF)
- BC Services Card—Card Reader Information Sheet (PDF)
Benefit Information—Non-Drug Products and Medical Supplies
- Diabetes items including:
- Needles and syringes
- Blood glucose test strips
- Insulin pumps
- Insulin pump supplies
- Insulin pump supplies—approved vendors
- Prosthetic and orthotic products (device only), including mastectomy and ocular products and allowable repairs and adjustments
- Ostomy supplies
PharmaCare Policies, Procedures and Guides
- PharmaCare Policy Manual
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Program:
- PharmaCare Claims for Insulin Pump Vendors—Quick Reference Guide
- Applications for Financial Assistance:
- PharmaCare Eligibility: Awards and Settlements (HLTH 5467)
- Definitive Sockets Reimbursement Schedule and PINs
- Girling Formula
- Mastectomy Reimbursement Schedule and PINs
- Non-Limb Prostheses Reimbursement Schedule and PINs
- Orthotic Reimbursement Schedule and PINs
- Osseointegration Schedule
- Prosthetic Procedures Reimbursement Schedule and PINs
PharmaNet Access for Medical Device Suppliers
- About PharmaNet
- Medical Device Distributors (MDD) Online Claims Access to PharmaNet allows authorized Medical Device Distributors to connect to PharmaNet to submit online claims for eligible products such as insulin pumps and insulin pump supplies. Medical Device Distributors must use approved secure software to connect to PharmaNet. They are not able to access a patient’s medication history. For information on requesting access to this service, visit the Data Access Services page.
- Medical Device Distributor Claims Access to PharmaNet—Policies & Procedures (PDF, 3.3MB)
- PharmaCare publications provides links to publications such as PharmaCare Newsletters, the annual PharmaCare Trends Report, PharmaNet data files, patient information sheets and various studies and reviews.