Employment conditions and agreements
Last updated: February 2, 2016
These laws, agreements, policies and values set the rules and conditions for employment in the BC Public Service.
On this page
- Collective agreements
- Accountability framework for human resource management
- Core policy objectives and human resources policies
- Terms and conditions for excluded employees and appointees
- Corporate values of the BC Public Service
- Contact a union or association
- Contact us
Find out about current legislation as it relates to your job.
View your collective agreement if you are a part of the:
- BC General Employees' Union (BCGEU)
- BC's Union for Professionals (PEA)
- BC Nurses' Union (BCNU)
- Queen's Printer/Unifor
- Crown Counsel Association
All deputy ministers, associate deputy ministers, executives, senior officials, supervisors and human resource professionals in the BC Public Service are accountable for carrying out specific human resource management functions.
Find out how the accountability framework for human resource management and the core policy objectives and human resources policies support this.
You can also download the objectives and policies as PDF documents.
The BC Public Service has 6 corporate values that describe the qualities we value in our colleagues and in our organization and provide a common language for describing how we do our jobs.