Managers and supervisors
Search Careers & MyHR
Supervisors and hiring managers play a big role in making employees feel welcome.
When employees feel like a valued member of the team, they're more likely to be passionate about working here.
MyPerformance conversations, coaching, conflict management and management consulting services can help you set goals, maximize results and increase employee engagement.
Last updated: January 16, 2018
Positive employee-employer relations are vital to the well-being and success of the BC Public Service.
- Employment conditions and agreements
- Managing employee records
- Managing relationships with employees
- Managing problems with an employee
- Managing employee accommodation in the workplace
- Managing employee health issues at work
- Managing Auxiliary Employees
- Managing Employees in a Unionized Environment
- more ...
Guidelines to assist ministries creating and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Last updated: April 1, 2019
Find out how to manage your employees’ leaves and absences.
Last updated: February 23, 2023
Learn how to build and maintain a safe and healthy workplace in the BC Public Service where employees feel respected, supported and engaged.
Learn how to get a classification for a new position or request to change an existing one. This section has resources that can help you find, create, or update a job profile.