TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
Help us focus on what matters most to you.
What's great and where can we improve?
Planning tools and core information such as highway numbers, highway exit numbers, traffic and safety statistics are are useful for planning and constructing transportation and infrastructure projects. It can also be of use to companies, municipalities, educators and the general public.
Inventory & Statistics
- Highway Exits
- Official Numbered Routes in British Columbia
- Landmark Kilometre Inventory
- Elevations of Major Summits & Passes on B.C. Highways
- Provincial Rest Areas
- Stop of Interest Signs
- Highway Safety Data
- Highway Classification
- RoadSafetyBC Data
- Traffic Data
- B.C. / U.S. Border - Historical Border Delay Statistics
- Visit DriveBC Interactive Road Map
- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure - Regional Boundary Maps
- Highway Maintenance Service Area Maps
- Electrical Maintenance Service Area Maps
- Pavement Marking Service Area Maps
- Transportation Electrical Service Area Maps
- HelloBC Travel Maps
- iMapBC - access and explore thousands of digital map layers for British Columbia (Install Microsoft Silverlight)
- Numbered Highways in British Columbia (Simple Map)