Highway Use Permit - Events

Event organizers and film production companies must apply for a highway use permit to hold an event or film on or along provincial highway right-of-way or side road.

Types of Events

Highway use permits authorize the following events on or along the highway right-of-way.

Collection of Personal Information

Personal information is collected by the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure under section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of processing applications submitted through the electronic Development Approvals System (eDAS). If you have any questions about the collection, use and disclosure of this information, please contact:

Manager, Development Services
Suite 4D - 940 Blanshard Street
778 974-2634