Transportation and Infrastructure Projects
Learn about transportation and infrastructure projects in British Columbia that are being planned or are in development. Find out how your community may be affected and share your opinions.
Transportation ProjectsBC is your source for information on transportation projects occurring throughout B.C. ProjectsBC showcases infrastructure investment in from Dease Lake to Fernie, Haida Gwaii to McBride.
The following projects that are currently in the planning stage.
There are opportunities to listen, get informed and speak up about transportation issues.
Highway Infrastructure Programs
Highway infrastructure programs usually take place over several years and are completed in phases.
- Broadway Subway Project
- Cariboo Connector
- Trans-Canada Highway 1 - Kamloops to Alberta
- Kicking Horse Canyon Project
- McKenzie Interchange Project
- Okanagan Valley Corridor
- Highway 16 Action Plan
Learn how we are improving safety and transportation on the Highway 16 Corridor
Highway Infrastructure Projects
Highway infrastructure projects are specific construction, rehabilitation or improvements to highways, bridges, ferries and interchanges.
- Alex Fraser Bridge Improvement Project
- Highway 1 - Cowichan River (Silver) Bridge Painting Project
- Highway 1 - Lower Lynn Valley Improvements
- Highway 1 - Malahat Safety Improvements
- Highway 1 - Sackum Overhead Bridge Replacement
- Highway 1 and 216th Interchange Project
- Highway 3 - Jaffray Westbound Passing Lane Project
- Highway 3 - Lizard Creek Bridge
- Highway 4 - Kennedy Hill Safety Improvements
- Highway 7 - Haney Bypass
- Highway 7 - Nelson to Silverdale
- Highway 7 & 9 Shoulder Enhancement
- Highway 13 - Widening Project
- Highway 14 - Corridor Improvements
- Highway 16 and 37 Intersection
- Highway 91 at 72nd Avenue
- Highway 91/17 and Deltaport Way Upgrade Project
- Highway 93-95 - Radium Hot Springs Roundabout
- Highway 95 Golden Town Bridges
- Highway 99 - Lillooet Station Bridge
- Highway 99 - Ten Mile Slide
- Kootenay Lake Ferry
- Lions Gate Bridge - North Approach Viaduct
- Mt. Lehman Road 4-Laning Project
- Railway Crossing Information System (RCIS)
- West Fraser Road Flood Recovery