Transportation and Infrastructure Projects
There is a new Transportation Infrastructure Projects site. This site will remain until the projects listed have been completed or moved to the new site.
Visit the new site at Transportation and Infrastructure Projects.
Learn about transportation and infrastructure projects in British Columbia that are being planned or are in development. Find out how your community may be affected and share your opinions.
The following projects that are currently in the planning stage.
There are opportunities to listen, get informed and speak up about transportation issues.
Highway Infrastructure Programs
Highway infrastructure programs usually take place over several years and are completed in phases.
- Broadway Subway Project
- Trans-Canada Highway 1 - Kamloops to Alberta
- Highway 91/17 and Deltaport Way Upgrade Project
- Kicking Horse Canyon Project
- McKenzie Interchange Project
- Okanagan Valley Corridor
- Highway 16 Action Plan
Learn how we are improving safety and transportation on the Highway 16 Corridor
Highway Infrastructure Projects
Highway infrastructure projects are specific construction, rehabilitation or improvements to highways, bridges, ferries and interchanges.
- Alex Fraser Bridge Improvement Project
- Highway 1 - Balmoral Road Intersection Safety Improvements
- Highway 1 - Lower Lynn Valley Improvements
- Highway 1 - Malahat Safety Improvements
- Highway 1 - Sackum Overhead Bridge Replacement
- Highway 1 and 216th Interchange Project
- Highway 3 - Jaffray Westbound Passing Lane Project
- Highway 3 - Lizard Creek Bridge
- Highway 4 - Kennedy Hill Safety Improvements
- Highway 7 - Haney Bypass
- Highway 7 - Nelson to Silverdale
- Highway 7 & 9 Shoulder Enhancement
- Highway 14 - Corridor Improvements
- Highway 16 and 37 Intersection
- Highway 17 Keating Cross Overpass Project
- Highway 31 - Kaslo Bridge Replacement Project
- Highway 91 at 72nd Avenue
- Highway 93-95 - Radium Hot Springs Roundabout
- Highway 95 Golden Town Bridges
- Highway 97 - Racing Road and Quesnel-Hydraulic Road Intersection Improvements
- Highway 99 - Lillooet Station Bridge
- Highway 99 - Ten Mile Slide
- Kootenay Lake Ferry
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Mt. Lehman Road 4-Laning Project
- Quesnel North-South Interconnector
- Railway Crossing Information System (RCIS)
- Taft Creek Bridge Rehabilitation Project
- West Fraser Road Flood Recovery
- Willow River Bridge Replacement Project
Transportation ProjectsBC is your source for information on transportation projects occurring throughout B.C. ProjectsBC showcases infrastructure investment in from Dease Lake to Fernie, Haida Gwaii to McBride.