Electrical Maintenance Boundary Maps

Last updated on December 8, 2021

Use the boundary maps to explore an area or find a specific location to determine the appropriate ministry or contractor contact.

There are five electrical maintenance service areas in B.C.



Report a Problem

Report a problem such as pot holes, highway or bridge damage, sign damage, pavement marking, drainage problems, road debris or an animal carcass.

You can also report electrical problems like overhead signs, street lights, pedestrian lighting, and signals that are out or damaged.

Contact Information

Contact ministry staff or contractors about highway infrastructure maintenance services or contracting.