Information management and technology play a crucial role in government service delivery. As such, the Province takes an approach that balances the protection of sensitive information with the need to share that information within government programs and the broader public sector.
Through its Information Security Program, the Province promotes a risk based approach to information security and ensures programs, plans and processes are in place to appropriately manage the risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of government information.
The Province provides subject matter experts in support of information security awareness, security schedules, vulnerability and risk management, advisory services, security operations, and investigations and forensics.
- Information Security Awareness
- Security Schedule
- Cyber Security Alerts & Notification
- Defensible Security
- Information Security Policy and Guidelines
- Information Security Classification
- Information Incidents
- Cyber Security Incident Response Process
- Security Threat and Risk Assessment
- Security News Digest