BC Registries and Online Services

All registrations of businesses, not-for-profit societies, cooperatives, personal property and manufactured homes are administered and supported by BC Registries and Online Services.

COVID-19 Update on Registries Services and Processing Times – July 2020

  • We are continuing to maintain full services with limited staff on site. Please call or email documentation to our office rather than coming in person.
  • Regular paper filings including examination, filing, and receiving documents will experience delays.
  • Timelines for priority filings are being completed within 2 business days; however, with the ever-changing conditions, this may change.
  • Annual General Meetings questions? Please see: Incorporated CompaniesCooperative AssociationsSocieties

Benefit Companies in effect, June 30th, 2020

Benefit Companies in effect, June 30th, 2020 - The Business Corporations Act has been amended  to include a new type of corporation: benefit companies. This new type of corporation is a for-profit company that commits to conducting its business in a responsible and sustainable way. Click here to incorporate a Benefit Company.


Businesses, Incorporated Companies and Cooperatives

Organizations need to register, file documents and update records, which are kept as a matter of public record. Find information packages, instructions, forms and legislation related to starting, maintaining or dissolving an organization or business in British Columbia.

Find out more about


In B.C., a society is a not-for-profit organization consisting of an organized group of people associated together for any lawful purpose or purposes such as national, patriotic, religious, philanthropic, charitable, provident, scientific, fraternal, benevolent, artistic, educational, social, professional, agricultural, sporting or other useful purposes. Learn how to incorporate a society, maintain and file records and dissolve or restore a society.

Find out more about societies.

Personal Property

The Personal Property Registry maintains a registry of liens against motor vehicles, boats, outboard motors, trailers, aircraft and manufactured homes.

Find out more about personal property.

Manufactured Homes

The Manufactured Home Registry maintains a registry of the ownership details and controls the movements of manufactured homes within British Columbia.

Find out more about manufactured homes.