BC Registries modernization
BC Registries and Online Services is completing a multi-year initiative to replace and improve the current systems used for BC OnLine, Business, Personal Property, and Manufactured Homes Registries.
The vision is to improve the service delivery experience for individuals and businesses through the creation of a new online application for all Registry Services. This will simplify transactions and filings, improve account management and offer more payment options.
These changes are being made in ongoing consultation with British Columbians from around the province.
Currently the new Business Registry is being used to:
- Start a benefit company
- Request a business or organization name
- Keep cooperative associations up to date
Coming this year! These services will be moved to the new Business Registry:
- Online maintenance filings like change of address or change of name
- API services for Personal Property Registry and the Business Registry
- Registration of sole proprietorships and general partnerships
- Incorporation of community contribution companies, cooperatives or credit unions
BC OnLine services will also start to be modernized to the new platform.
We want to hear from you. Help us create applications that meet your needs. Get in touch by email: BCReg.Engagement@gov.bc.ca. Include your name, organization, location and phone number.