BC Registries modernization initiative
In spring 2023, the BC OnLine and the Corporate Online application will no longer be used to access Corporate Search and filings for BC Companies. Read more here.
The following are now available in the new BC Registry application:
- Search for businesses registered in B.C.
- Purchase and download copies of business documents for sole proprietorships, general partnerships, cooperative associations and benefit companies
Business Registry application:
- Request a business or organization name
- Start and maintain a benefit company, cooperative association, sole proprietorship and general partnership
- Make applications or file any other court documents in any B.C. court registry
- Browse daily court listings across the province
- Search court file information
Personal Property Registry application:
- Complete a search for personal property liens
- Register, amend, renew or discharge a registration
Rural Property Tax Search application:
- Search property tax records for rural properties or leased crown land
Site Registry application:
- Retains provincial government information on the environmental condition of land
- A helpful resource for anyone interested in purchasing or developing a property
- Search to identify properties with environmental records submitted under Part 4 of B.C.'s Environmental Management Act
Note: All browsers will work, except for Internet Explorer.
Stay up to date with changes:
- "How-to" guides and YouTube videos
- Create and manage a BC Registry application account
- BC OnLine Users: Information for BC OnLine users moving to the BC Registry application
Coming in 2023
These services will be modernized in the new BC Registry Application:
- BC Assessment
- Manufactured Homes Registry
- Wills Registry
We want to hear from you. Help us create applications that meet your needs. Get in touch by email: BCReg.Engagement@gov.bc.ca. Include your name, organization, location and phone number.