Change a liquor licence

The LCRB is maintaining business operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, due to the increase in demand, expect delays in the standard processing time for all licensing applications. Read more about updates and changes.

Temporary expanded service area (TESA) authorization

The LCRB is accepting applications for the following licensees to temporarily expand their service areas:

  • Food Primary
  • Liquor Primary
  • Manufacturer (i.e., wineries, breweries, distilleries)

To make changes to your liquor licence

  • Find your licence type and select the type of change you want to make
  • Complete the appropriate form
  • Submit completed documents using the correct submission process
  • If applicable, include the application fee

Find your licence type

Appoint a liquor licence representative

If you have a liquor licence, you can appoint a representative to oversee the day-to-day operation of your business. A representative takes specific actions on your behalf.