Government of B.C.

Before you start

Each licence type has a different relocation process. Choose your licence type below. 

You must have a Business BCeID to access the online licensing portal


You can change the location of your business by

  • Completing the form manually or applying online
  • Attaching the required documents
  • Paying the application fee

With some licence types, you need to work with your local government or Indigenous Nation before submitting your application. This increases your application process timeline.



Check requirements and complete application

You need to fill out your licence application form and attach the

  • Floor plan
  • Proposed signage
  • Application fee

Check below to see specific requirements for each licence type.

Show 6 items

Check conditional requirements

Food Primary

To serve liquor past midnight or transfer a Patron Participation endorsement to your new location, you must:

  • Apply for a permanent change online
  • Get local government or Indigenous Nation sign-off
  • Submit, no fee required

You can also add the Catering or Third Party operator endorsements to your application.


Liquor Primary

Golf courses must include:

  • Description of how liquor will be served
    • For example, a kiosk or beverage cart
  • Map of golf course with all holes, driving range and
    • Any public roads or water features
    • Any buildings
    • Proposed location of the kiosk or beverage cart etc.
      • If applicable
    • Location of existing service areas within clubhouse

Vessels must include:

  • Copy of the moorage contract
  • Copies of captain and crew accreditation
  • Copy of the vessel registration
  • Floor plans
  • Site map with
    • Moorage location
    • Berth number
    • Road access

Apply online


Add or transfer endorsements

Check your application and your applicable guide to understand how to transfer or reapply endorsements when you change locations.


Get local government or Indigenous Nation sign-off

A resolution from your local government or Indigenous Nation office is required if you are:

  • A liquor primary licensees
  • Applying for Patron Participation endorsement
  • Extending your hours of liquor service past midnight

This sign-off will increase your application process timeline.


Contact our client support team.

In Victoria Office:

In Canada Toll Free:

Liquor licences: