Liquor and Cannabis Bulletins
Bulletins communicate new or changed rules, in addition to administrative changes that impact your licence. These changes are generally published in the:
- Bulletin 23-01: Extension of TESAs to December 31, 2024
- Bulletin 23-03: Structural change application requirements
- Bulletin 23-05: Extension to direct delivery from off-site storage
- Bulletin 23-06: Outdoor sampling areas for manufacturers
- Bulletin 23-09: Physical separation between liquor retailer and other businesses
- Bulletin 23-10: Accompanying minors in liquor stores and liquor primary establishments
- Bulletin 23-11: Increase in liquor transfers between licences
- Bulletin 23-12: Clarification of renewal fee calculations
- Bulletin 23-02: Change to possession limit for cannabis beverages
- Bulletin 23-04: Repeal of cannabis visibility rules
- Bulletin 23-08: Cannabis industry sampling
- Bulletin 23-07: Updates to hearing rules
Bulletins are for general information and may not apply to all situations. Bulletins do not constitute legal advice nor are they a comprehensive statement of the legal obligations that arise under the Liquor Control and Licensing Act, Cannabis Control and Licensing Act, regulations, or any other applicable laws.
When interpreting and applying the information contained in the Bulletins, you are encouraged to seek advice from your professional advisors as appropriate in the circumstances.