Amend a liquor licence

Current licensees can apply to amend their licence. Find your liquor licence type to change, relocate, renew or transfer.

Temporary Expanded Service Area authorizations

The LCRB stopped accepting new Temporary Expanded Service Area (TESA) authorizations on November 1, 2021. Currently approved TESAs will be extended to December 31, 2024, if the local government or First Nation does not raise concerns. 

For instructions to apply to make your Temporary Expanded Service Area (TESA) permanent, select the "Change" page for your licence type below. 

Find your licence type: 

Liquor Primary licence

For businesses wanting to offer liquor service

Food Primary licence

For restaurants, bistros, cafes and other businesses primarily serving food

Manufacturer licence

For businesses making wine, cider, beer (including brew pubs), or spirits


Agent licence

For businesses that promote, market and take wholesale orders for liquor products.

UBrew and UVin licence

For business that allow customers to ferment-on-premises.

Catering licence

For businesses that cater food and beverages

Appoint a liquor licence representative

If you have a liquor licence, you can appoint a representative to oversee the day-to-day operation of your business. A representative takes specific actions on your behalf.