Public Transit, Buses, Taxis & Limousines
Buses, public transit, taxis and limousines are licensed and regulated in B.C. For the public, this means safety, reliability, and the opportunity to reduce emissions and traffic congestion.
Public transit is an essential component of B.C.'s integrated transportation network. TransLink services Metro Vancouver's transportation network, and BC Transit serves communities across B.C., outside the Metro Vancouver area.
- Find out if you qualify for a low cost, annual bus pass
- Find out about regional travel assistance for residents who must travel outside their communities to obtain medical care
Getting you everywhere you want to go in Metro Vancouver.
- TransLink schedules & maps
- TransLink HandyDART for people with disabilities (Metro Vancouver)
- TransLink Customer service
From small towns to large urban centres, BC Transit connects over 50 million customers in communities across the province every year.
- BC Transit Route information
- Find BC Transit HandyDart services available in your area by clicking on the Rider Info link at the top of the page for your service area.
- BC Transit Customer service
BC Bus North
BC Bus North’s service includes two round-trips per week, between Prince Rupert and Prince George, Prince George and Valemount, and Prince George to Dawson Creek/Fort St. John. Additionally, BC Bus North offers one round-trip per week from Fort Nelson to Dawson Creek/Fort St. John. To learn more about BC Bus North, visit: https://bcbus.ca/. You may wish to contact us at: email@example.com.
Buses, Taxis and Limousines