B.C. COVID-19 Survey
Complete the B.C. COVID-19 survey to help inform government's response to the pandemic and ensure British Columbians have the resources and information they need.
Share your ideas and input
How has COVID-19 affected your life, your family and your future?
As the next stages of B.C.’s response to COVID-19 take shape, a new B.C.-wide population health survey is gathering valuable information about how COVID-19 has impacted the health and well-being of the people of B.C.
The survey includes questions on:
- Whether you’ve experienced COVID-19-related illness
- Actions you’ve taken to prevent COVID-19
- The challenges you have faced during this pandemic
- Your overall wellbeing
At the end of the survey, you will be asked about your interest in taking part in two future initiatives:
- A serology survey (blood testing) to help determine immunity across the population
- Planning for digital tools to help identify and manage COVID-19 infections in your community.
The survey closes May 31, 2020.
How will my contribution make a difference?
Local data are essential for communities to support public health planning. Input from communities will equips medical health officers across B.C. to support overall health and wellbeing as we all learn to live with COVID-19.
From April 24 to May 12, 2020, the B.C. government collected feedback through a COVID-19 questionnaire. Themes included: responses to government measures, actions, and decisions, current levels of concern, personal and job impacts, and use and need of information sources.