Contact B.C. Corrections
B.C. Corrections’ toll-free Service Line: 1 888 952-7968
B.C. Corrections’ Service Line can be used:
- If you are looking for someone who may be in provincial custody
- If you are legal counsel or an inmate wanting to establish a privileged phone line
- If you are a police officer or investigator looking for information
- If you are a member of the media and want information
- If you have a general inquiry and want to be directed to someone at BC Corrections Headquarters
Booking a Visit with an Inmate
Contacting an Inmate
Inmates can make outgoing phone calls from their living units, but they cannot receive incoming calls.
If you want to set up an account so you can receive collect calls from an inmate at a reduced rate, you can call 1-866-676-9029 or visit www.ourphoneaccount.ca. This account will also allow you to leave a voice mail message for an inmate. To set up the account, you must have a PIN number, which is the inmate’s Correctional Service number (CS number).
If this is an emergency impacting the life or safety of an individual and you need to pass a message to an inmate to request that they call you, please contact our Service Line at 1 888 952-7968.
B.C. Corrections cannot confirm or deny if someone is in our custody because of confidentiality.
Contacting a Correctional Centre
Visit the Correctional Centre Directory for the phone number and mailing address of our nine correctional centres.
Contacting a Community Corrections Office
Please visit the Community Corrections Office Directory for the phone number and mailing address of our 55 community offices.