Environmental monitoring, such as air quality or water quality monitoring, allows us to better understand and respond to threats or changes to our environment.
Access current and historical data from the ambient air quality and meteorological stations throughout the province, including Metro Vancouver's coverage of the lower mainland.
- Current air quality readings
- Air data archive
- Air monitoring in Northeast B.C.
- Air Quality Monitoring
Water Quality & Quantity
- Monitoring Aquifers and Groundwater Levels
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Lake Monitoring
- Real-time water data
- Surface water quality monitoring sites interactive map
- Environmental Monitoring System
- Snow survey data
- Automated snow weather station data
- Current year manual snow survey observations data
- Manual snow survey observations data archive