Reports, publications and guides for pesticides
Find reference materials designed to help pest control managers understand and navigate legislated requirements.
View reports collected for compliance and enforcement of the Integrated Pest Management Act (IPM).
Results for inspections of parties regulated under the IPM.
- 2019 IPMA Compliance Report (PDF, 1.5MB)
- 2018 IPMA Compliance Report (PDF, 1.3MB)
- 2017 IPMA Compliance Report (PDF, 1MB)
- 2016 IPMA Compliance Report (PDF, 1.4MB)
Spreadsheets containing data on authorization holders in various sectors and their compliance results.
- 2019 IPMA Inspections List (XLS, 33KB)
- 2018 IPMA Inspections List (XLS, 34KB)
- 2017 IPMA Inspection List (XLS, 27KB)
- 2016 IPMA Inspection List (XLS, 26KB)
Reports are for compliance with the B.C. Integrated Pest Management Act (IPM).
- 2020 Audit of the Fumigation Sector - An audit of vendors and users of fumigant pesticides
- 2019 Audit of B.C. Forestry Pesticide Users (PDF, 1MB) - An audit of forestry pesticides users
- 2019 Audit of B.C. Public Agencies in the Landscape Sector (PDF, 1MB) - An audit of public agency landscape pesticide users
- 2019 Audit of the Structural Sector in B.C. (PDF, 1.5MB) - An audit of structural pesticide users
- 2017 Audit of Golf Courses in B.C. (PDF, 1MB) - An audit of golf courses
- 2016 Vendor Assessment Report (PDF, 237KB) - Report on assessment of pesticide vendors
- 2016 IPMA Vendor Assessment List (PDF, 903KB) - The inspected vendors and their compliance results
Look up specific information and requirements from the Integrated Pest Management Act and Regulation that are important for specified pest management sectors.
Manuals related to home, garden, landscape and structural pest management that are available to order.
Home and Garden Pest Management Guide for British Columbia (2009)
Find information and suggestions for pest prevention and integrated pest management that can be used at home or in your garden.
Integrated Pest Management Manuals
These handbooks by L.A. Gilkeson and R.W. Adams are used in certification training for pesticide applicators.
- Integrated Pest Management Manual for Landscape Pests in British Columbia (2000): Chapters cover specific types of sites and pest problems including weeds, insects, diseases, general vegetation management
- Integrated Pest Management Manual for Structural Pests in British Columbia (1996): Chapters cover specific pests common in B.C., such as carpenter ants, cockroaches, fleas, rodents, stored products pests, termites, silverfish and others
Pesticide sales and use surveys in B.C.
Review the comparative analysis of trends in pesticide sales and use.