Pesticide Sales & Use Surveys
The B.C. government has compiled and provided reports that share data on the the types of pesticides that are sold and used in the province. A list of past surveys and reports are provided for public and stakeholder interest, as a reference on how those numbers may have changed over time.
Information is compiled from pesticide sales and use summaries that are submitted by authorization holders under the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Act and Regulation. This data complements the government's annual IPM Act Compliance Reporting. The reports are listed in reverse chronological order.
- 2010 Pesticide Sales in British Columbia (PDF, 1.12 MB)
- 2003 Survey of Pesticide Use in British Columbia (PDF, 1.15 MB)
- 1999 Survey of Pesticide Use in British Columbia Report (PDF)
- 1995 Survey of Pesticide Use in British Columbia (PDF)
- 1991 A Comprehensive Survey of Pesticide Use in British Columbia (PDF)